Friday, September 16, 2011

Marshmallow, anyone?

First, I have to admit that I am *completely* addicted to the website Pinterest.  If you haven't hopped on that train yet, you really, Really should! ;0) 

Anyway, I have been spending many, many company-paid hours perusing Pinterest recently (work is boring in comparison...) and I keep coming across yummy, Fall-inspired recipes.  Recently, I found one for "Smore Pops" and I knew I had to give it a whirl.  Don't get on my case about the fact that there is absolutely ZERO nutritional value in a marshmallow...I already know, and I don't care because they are so stinkin' good!  (O:

I purchased a bag of marshmallows last week and was waiting for a good night to do try these out.  I wanted to pick a night when Emilia could help me because I knew she would love it.  Next time, we will have two batches...the "pretty" ones and the ones my 2-year-old helped with. ;O)  Unfortunately, I didn't exactly have what I needed...I only had orange melting chocolate discs at home and had to improvise.  I decided, "hey, it's fall...and orange is a fall color...perfect!"

I'm sorry for the poor picture quality, but believe me, they weren't too pretty! (I hope to do much better next time!) Even if they aren't that beautiful, they were very tasty!! (O:

The more I think about...these would be super cute with green toothpicks and jack o lantern faces!  Maybe for a Halloween party! (O:

No comments:

Post a Comment