Saturday, October 22, 2011

Get your PIN on!

I know I haven't posted in quite a while...and it's because I've been too busy living life!  Haha, well, actually...it's probably more accurate to say my new obsession takes up all my extra time during work hours.  So, sadly, little blog land has been severely neglected.  I will try to be better.

Anyway, the reason I'm hopping on here with the last part of my day is to show you this cutie little thing I just finished creating!  (Boring day at the office, can't you tell!)



My friend Elise posted one last week, HERE.  We both found the idea on, yes of course, Pinterest....HERE and HERE.  (There are more out there, I'm sure.  But, these are good for helping you get started.)

I know what you're thinking - Annie, Emilia is 2 1/2...this picture is old!  Well, what can I say...I had to start at the very beginning (it's a very good place to start!).  I really love how it turned out and I'm really stoked to start working on her "Age 2" one next.  I think what I love the most about this little idea is that it's wonderful for a Momma with a bad memory.  I can look back at this in 5 years and remember some of her favorite things from each year.  What a way to cherish memories.  Plus, who can resist that smile!  I've already picked her 2 year old picture and I can't wait to post it.  I love that girl!! (O:

Alright, now it's YOUR turn.  This little project was really easy and very fun.  My editing and adding of text was done on picnik.com.  If you have never used this site, GO NOW!  I was a little intimidated by it before today, because everything I had seen off that site was so fun.  I figured it had to be complicated...but it's not at all!  Give it a try- it won't take long and you will have a beautiful keepsake!  Once you've done it, PIN IT! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment