Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hair PIN..(O:

Hello again!

I had an extra 10-or-so minutes this morning while getting ready for work.  So I decided to try out something I had PINNED a while ago.  This pin doesn't have any explanation, unfortunately...it was just pictures of pretty summer hair styles.  All the same, it was enough inspiration for a good starting point. 

It turns out my hair either wasn't long enough for this exact affect, or it needs to be dry in order to work this way.  I would consider my finished product a little more controlled than the picture, but that is just me.  I long to be carefree sometimes, but I'm too OCD for that.  I just kept grabbing fly-away pieces and pinning them down.  I'm happy with the finished look.  It definitely needs some practice and hopefully will look better next time.  Overall, I like it for a ponytail alternative at work.  It doesn't have that same "I rolled out of bed and showed up" vibe that a straing ponytail does sometimes.  But I still don't have to blow dry and straighten my hair!  My kind of styling! (O:

Sorry for the low-quality photos taken by my phone.  It was 6 a.m. and I didn't want to run for the good camera.  (That is becoming a theme of my photos on here...tragic.)

Without further ado, here is my hairstyle of the day! (O:



1 comment:

  1. so, i've kept this unmarked in google reader because i love it! good job. it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete